Monday, September 17, 2012

Little Thanks for a New Little One

Happy Fabulous Monday y'all! One of my sisters will be welcoming in her baby into the world in the next week, so I thought it would be appropriate to start off my blog with the Thank You cards I made for my sister's baby shower. 



My new niece will be named Azyah Mahlaynah and she will be the youngest princess in the family. I will now have a 7 yr old niece, Athena, a 5 yr old nephew, Aeson, and 3 yr old nephew, Ariak, and Miss Azyah! Whew! Talk about loads of little ones!! 

The baby shower was a hit, sadly I had to work and couldn't make the three hour trip home, but everyone loved the decorations! Here is the inside of the thank you cards 


You can see where my sis wrote in her thank you, I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent them out while it was blank. Oops. Live & Learn :) 

These cards were my first "bulk" set of cards, or really anything, that I made, and though they probably could have been better, I am pretty proud of them!

Update: Azyah Mahlaynah was born on 9/20 at 6:05pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment