Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sweet little Thank you card

I have to admit, when people talk about their in-laws and how horrible they are, or how they're so annoying, or do this and that, all I can do is smile! I have the best in-laws! Granted, I was around them for 7 years before the hubs and I tied the knot, but they've never treated me any different! They have always treated me like their own daughter, from the day I met them! 

My Mother-in-law gave me a few new cartridges and some Martha Stewart punches this weekend for a few projects I wanted to work on. Hubster told me that they also gave us a wonderful gift for our vacation/anniversary trip that we are going on next weekend! I decided to make a thank you card for them to show our appreciation for the amazing gift, the cartridges, and just in general, because they are awesome parents and in-laws! 





I wanted to add a little something on the inside that coordinated with the outside, but didn't actually match. I love the little blue gem eye on the bird! I think he's a favorite!

I am so very blessed and thankful to have such wonderful in-laws! Be thankful for every and anything that God blesses us with! 
Ephesians 5:20
Giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment